Talbot Mirrors

From: Christopher A. Stephenson (step105(at)accessatlanta.com)
Date: Thu Feb 12 1998 - 06:11:20 CST

Yow! I have one Talbot mirror that I purchased about 15 - 20 years ago
and love it. I can't remember who I bought if from, but it was one of
the Sunbeam catalog places. More recently (10 years ago), I purchased
two more mirrors from one of the catalog places and have found the
quality to me so so. Because of the fine quality of the Talbot mirror,
I wanted to buy a pair for my Series III GT that is being restored. I
was shocked to learn that these are now $140 each. Wow! Makes the
Sunbeam clock look a little more affordable. I'm not soliciting
comments, just trying to get over the fact that I may end up paying $300
for two mirrors - almost what I paid for the car. End of commentary.

Chris Stephenson

Series III - holeier that thou
Series III GT - Is it worth the price of two mirrors?
Series V V6
Jag 420G - Big Bertha