Re[2]: $12500 alpine

From: nicholsj(at)oakwood.org
Date: Thu Feb 19 1998 - 13:39:01 CST

What we need to figure out how the Tiger people got their cars
to value "and sell" for 30K+,

  90+% of Tigers are sold for less than $20,000. Look at the ads in Hemmings,
very few if any are listed over $20,000. In my area someone was selling a
"restored" Tiger for $19,500 a while back. I checked it out and it didn't look
like a $19,000 restored Tiger to me. Apparently, it didn't look like it to
other buyers either. The price dropped every few months until the last time I
saw the ad the seller wanted $12,000. Maybe it sold because there were no more
ads for the car.

Jeff