RE: King Dick wrenches

Richard Atherton (a-richat(at)MICROSOFT.com)
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 00:44:32 -0800

Hey, Buy this Alpine , and You can be the first "King Dick" on your block !! You'll never have a problem getting a date again when you can say, I have a "King Dick", come on out to the car, and I'll show it to you !!

Shwing !!

Rich

(Sorry. I had to do it...But I left out the part about shifting my stick, oops I guess I didn't)