Re: Transmissions

T Wiencek (t_wiencek(at)qmgate.anl.gov)
8 Jun 1998 09:40:17 -0500

RE>>Transmissions 6/8/98

I would be willing to buy one of these conversion kits. Is there anyone out there who would like to coordinate the purchase of these kits? It would be best if it was someone who live near the guy in Australia who will cast them. I would be willing to pay some extra for the coordinators time and effort. How about 4 people pay 125% and the coordinator gets his conversion kit free? Tom

-------------------------------------- Date: 6/5/98 8:10 PM To: T Wiencek From: Tom Hill Matter of fact, Rick is the one who told me about the Australian connection. I have ordered many parts from him and even though I live in the deep south, I have visited his shop a few times. I called him one saturday when I was in town and he waited for me to drop by. Rick almost always the one I call first for parts.

Tom