Re: Alpine v. TR6

Rich Atherton (gumby(at)connectexpress.com)
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 15:28:01 -0700

Whoever is interested in the TR-6, be sure that you check these cars out with someone in the know! They have a long history of frame breakages at the firewall. A formerco-worker who Hubby was a TR-6 freak had just had the frame rewleded for the second time, and had just bought a third TR-6 which also had broken frame... That's all I know about them, other thanthey're fairly fast and sound Great !!

Rich

-----Original Message----- From: Jarrid Gross (Yorba Linda, CA) <GROSS(at)UNIT.COM> To: alpines(at)autox.team.net <alpines(at)autox.team.net>; Jay Laifman <Jay_Laifman(at)countrywide.com> Date: Monday, June 08, 1998 1:33 PM Subject: RE: Alpine v. TR6