FW: Early turnsignals

From: McDonald, Allan A FOR:EX (Allan.McDonald(at)gems4.gov.bc.ca)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 15:53:07 CDT

In the 60's, I had a couple of friends who also owned Alpines. They got
hold of some stuff from one of the local auto shops that they painted on
their front indicator lamps, It put a clear amber coating on them,
changiing them from clear to yellow.

Allan McDonald
Nursery & Seed Operations Branch
Phone: 250 387-8945 Fax: 250 356-0472
Email: Allan.McDonald(at)gems4.gov.bc.ca