Re: Chris needs our help

From: Irwin J Kostal (bigfoot(at)idt.net)
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 03:38:25 CDT

Sorry to hear about Chris' problem, but also a little confused. Nowhere
does Chris say he's going to use the money to help his brother out. "I
just think that the money might be
better in the bank than in the car." If that IS the situation, I'd
certainly consider helping out too, but if he's just feeling guilty
about doing a feelgood thing in the midst of his brother's troubles, I'm
not interested. I'd even suggest he just put the painting project on
the back burner until his brother is out of the woods.

Irv