Re: Here's The Word

From: Louie & Laila (bwana(at)c2i2.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 1999 - 15:23:56 CDT

Jarrid,
Is a gain of that much horsepower worth the loss of a similar amount of
torque? And is that torque lost in relationship with stock or in
relationship with the new cam? I am going to replace my cam as well in my
daily driver and would like to keep the streetability of the car intact, but
would like some power to go up hills. You did not sepcify the lift of the
cam. Is it the same as stock? Have you compared it to the isky cam that Rick
is marketing? what is your opinion. Lou