Re: Are III GTs getting popular recently

From: CANISDOG(at)aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 29 1999 - 20:43:36 CDT

In a message dated 4/29/1999 7:04:46 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
keckert(at)terascape.com writes:

Believe it or not, I didn't even know mine was a GT until after I bought it a
year ago. I called Rick at SS and asked if it was normal to "not" have a
soft top. He started asking questions and bingo, I discovered the GT. I had
owned a 67 Tiger MK 2 before and could tell you anything you wanted to know
about Tigers but I knew nothing about Alpines. They were not even wanted
back in the early 80's. Wish I would have had a little foresight.

Paul
63 GT
Colorado