Re: brakes

From: herbeam (herbeam(at)cari.net)
Date: Sun Aug 08 1999 - 11:29:06 CDT

When the brakes push back to you that's a sign that the servo mechanism is
leaking air or not adjusted properly. It usually has to do with faulty
plunger seal in the large canister or the adjustment, placement of the
little plastic air valves under the little side cover which has 4
screws....That might need dissasembly and cleaning and a check to see that
all the parts are there!----- Original Message -----