roll bar

From: Tim Stiffy (tstiffy(at)pulsenet.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 15:07:31 CST

Sorry if this is a duplicate message. I seem to be having trouble with my
messages getting through.

Hi Sunbeamers,
I've been giving some thought to this winters project while the Pennsylvania
winds are blowing. I'm thinking of adding a roll bar to my series 1 Alpine.
Remembering the accident of fellow beamers returning from SUNI, I think this
would best protect my family and yours truly. Any suggestions on where to
purchase one? Does Rick sell them? The model must be able to fit under the
soft and hard tops. Has anyone installed one that could help?

Thanks,
Tim