Need a Lucas switch

From: Tom Yang (TYang(at)compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 21:07:53 CST

Hello All,

I'm in the process of restoring another car than has a Lucas windshield
wiper switch, and was wondering if anyone knows of a source.

There is a part # that reads: 31430D
below that, are the numbers 11 56

The switch has three positions, off, low, and high, and the connects to a
knob that turns the switch. The shaft of the switch is octagonal and is a
1/4 inch wide across the flats. Any help would be much appreciated. I would
like to replace this switch with a new one because the previous owner cut
the shaft to remove it from the panel.

Sorry for the non-Sunbeam content!

Tom