Re: Rear license plates

From: Alpdavegre(at)aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 22:55:19 CST

Jim & Listers

I agree with the way Jim has done. I have done this to my S4 and Sues S1.
Very sanitary and flipping the light around presents no real problem. The
lines of the car are better, dirt, leaves and what have you don't get caught
behind it. I fill the holes in the trunk with a Mig welder when I get a car
ready for paint. If you don't want to go to that extreme then a pair of
stainless steel machine screws will fill the holes nicely and you can always
My 2c worth.
Dave Green
11 Beams(I am scared to say beam me up Scotty, I might get another one!)