Switch Tags dry transfer

From: Steven Silverstein (milano164(at)mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 10:43:25 CST

The tags and heater control can be cleaned up really well with the dry
transfers.

I used Franklin Gothic Extra Condensed which seems to be a very good match.

Technically, it would be easiest to produce artwork in Freehand/Adobe
Illustrator for the entire car and send out to a Service Bureau (like Salzar
in Boston) and produce a sheet of rub downs.

On my Series V I produced artwork for the Serial # plate. It turned out
well.

Clear coat the tags and plates with a matte Krylon...

Steve