Re: Sunbeam Minx

From: herbeam (herbeam(at)cari.net)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 12:17:47 CST

The 67 Minx should have a 1725 cc engine like the Series V alpine. Local
sources in the U.S. include:
Sunbeam Specialties in Los Gatos Ca at (408) 371-1642 who I highly
recommend. You can also get a catalog from Victroria British by calling
1-800-255-0088 which is located in Kansas. FInally on the east coast we have
Classic Sunbeam in Ossining NY at 1-800-24-SUNBEAM who I highly recommend.
I am CC'ing this message to the Sunbeam Alpine Mailing List in case anybody
else out there can help.. It is a general consensus of list members not to
recommend Victoria British but sometimes they are the last option. Two
options I know of in England are also CC'd if you want to email them too.
Best of luck....Bob