Re: stock Alpine fans do break . . .

From: Ian Spencer (ian(at)sunbeamalpine.org)
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 11:58:22 CST

I assume it was the 4 blade fan that broke. You might consider trying the 6
blade fan from the early Alpines. I've never heard of them breaking like the
later 4 bladed ones. Has anyone heard of the 6 blade fan causing this problem? -

Ian

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Harrington Alpine B9104782 OD HRO