Recommendations for car transporting

From: Clivepococ(at)aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 28 1999 - 11:07:35 CST

Dear All

I have a dilemma in my life and it concerns my recently acquired Series II.
Ihave just accepted a job back in the UK and I don't know whether to take the
SII. I bought it for $2500 in the summer and it runs and has very good
bodywork - needs a new top and some tidying. Does anyone have an opinion as
to whether it is worth taking back ( approx cost $1500) or whether to sell
here and buy another one there? I want to take it but I think bias blinds my
decisions where Alpines are concerned.
Does anyone have any experience with importing into the Uk ? Who did you use
and do you have any tips?

Best regards
Clive