Re: Spring Sunbeam run in Northern CA anyone ?

From: Armand & Lorie Ritchie (ritchie(at)mcn.org)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 11:23:52 CST

Patrick, If you really want to get brave. Then come up hiway one. For a
couple of years running the "california Mille" drove right past our house .
I've seen lots of sports car clubs drive by. This is really sports car
country up here, no straight roads, no stop lights and beautiful scenery.
A good drive would be to come up 128 to Navarro and then down hiway one to
jenner. Makes a great run. But only for the brave and cars that are in
good shape.

Regards
Armand

ritchie(at)mcn.org