Re: OD Warning Light

From: Ian Spencer (SpenceIC(at)healthall.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 12:39:10 CST

Yep, I'm sure. The indicator lights on SI and II's are in the Tach and MPH guages. Not on the dash. The exception to this might be the very last of the SII's, but I'm not sure to this.

Ian Spencer
Client Services
Alliance Business Center
Health Alliance
(513) 585-7123

>>> <Jay_Laifman(at)countrywide.com> 03/30/00 12:48PM >>>

Are you sure about that? I'm about 90% sure I've seen the gray dash with a
round chrome circled light for the OD.

"Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC(at)Healthall.com> on 03/30/2000 09:37:34 AM