Re: Next Year's meet

To: "Edward Eberhardt" <topaz4@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Next Year's meet
From: "bricklingeorge" <bricklingeorge@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 21:35:56 -0400
  Ed, don't be sorry, we appreciate and welcome your interest and efforts. I
wish more people would take an active interest like you have. I have no
problems with Hershey. I understand that there were some of the best meets
held there. We were at Harrisburg a couple of years ago and it was a
beautiful setting and a decent turnout. We went there because it (we were
told) was too expensive to go to Hershey.
  I suggest you contact Jim Wadja and/or Terry Tanner with your info. At the
meet in Ypsilanti, the sight of next year was left up in the air. Terry
stated last year that he wanted to do this meet and in that area. Give them
a call. Again, thanks for your efforts.
  George.

George J. Malaska, VIN#768.
Membership Director, Bricklin International
Elkhart, IN. 219-875-1270
bricklingeorge@msn.com.