Re: alternator quest

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: alternator quest
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 23:42:18 -0400
LOL,   actually, I'm quite certain it's a 75, one of the very last prior to
the few 76s that squeaked out of the factory.   Tried a Napa Crappa alt, but
zeros at idle without Hella lights.  &#$&$&!!!    Yea, a one wire would make
life easier, but for reasons probably completely unreasonable, I'd prefer to
stick with a standard set up, regulator and all.  Had to change it out
quickly as the bearings went on the original (well, it's about time!), now
if only they made alternators today that lasted 25 years. ;o)
stephan #2821