Bricklin - pneumatic fittings

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin - pneumatic fittings
From: jugeauj@gdls.com
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:07:24 -0500
Looks like the pneumatic door actuation system on my Bricklin can stand a
going over.
I found a fitting whose threads had gotten a bit mauled.
It's the one that couples the strut and the plastic tube.
I can't recall placing it anywhere where it would have gotten damaged while
trying to troubleshoot a leak in that area so I'm guessing whomever it was
in the past had screwed the thing back together and subsequently disrupted
the threads on the other matting fitting.
I wasn't able to find anything near those types of fittings at places like
Home Depot, Lowes, etc. so I assuming they're not easy to come by.

Question:
Would anyone know what those type of fittings are called so I can better
ask for them over the phone while contacting "speciality" places that cater
to fittings?
The system I've got has a reserve tank within the rear bumper if that helps
determine what system and fittings I've got.

Louis