Re: carb. Range Rover conversion

To: Scott Donnelly <oharajem@free.midcoast.com>
Subject: Re: carb. Range Rover conversion
From: Jon <jona@earthworld.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 09:13:14 -0800
Scott, DON'T DO IT! Learn how to service the EFI yourself, I'm sure it
has built in diagnostics.  And always go out with a friend so you won't
be stranded. What you will lose by getting rid of the EFI is the ability
of the engine to continue to run at all inclination, while the carb will
never run well on an incline. I spent the $1800 to convert my CJ-7 to
Mopar EFI because the carb would crap out on me when climbing a hill.
I'm sure other Rover owners can help you to learn.
TVR Jon