Re: Bolt-on performance

To: Robbie Anderson <Robbie@rie.net.au>
Subject: Re: Bolt-on performance
From: Winn Bearden <wbearden@americus.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:12:56 -0500
Just use your cam, the 3.9 cam is the same, LR just moved the keyway 2
degrees to get a few extra ponies!  Get an adjustable timing chain set for a
buick V-6, advance it 2 degrees, and Bob's your uncle!  While you have the
timing cover off doing that, grind down the front left intake runner and
stick an HEI distributor in(off a 75-79 buick 350), you'll notice the
difference! You can buy a set of Hedman headers cheaper than  just one
manifold.
   Hadn't been subscribed to the coiler list for years, got this though the
V-8 list, so sorry if I repeated stuff already addressed.

--
Winn Bearden
P.O. Box 464            19?? RR/SIIA/SIII 100" Hybrid (almost finished)