Re: TR7 to V-8 Tach modification

To: "Randall Young" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: TR7 to V-8 Tach modification
From: "perry robinson" <tps@fastlane.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 18:42:26 -0600
Randall, that is exactly what I believed to be true about how tachs
actually convert the "signal"going to them into linear movement!!  I
believed that is was voltage, not "frequency" that actually drove the
needle of the tach.  I will see if I can get the schematic out of one of
the service manuals, and try to get it to you.

Many Thanks!

Perry
buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net