Re: Which heads to use on my 266 CI engine?

To: Lar Kaufman <lark@world.std.com>
Subject: Re: Which heads to use on my 266 CI engine?
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 20:05:22 -0500
Lar-

Since you are building an engine for an airplane, 2 articles may be of
interest to you. The V8 Newsletter, Vol V Issue 1 has an article by Greg
Williams,relating an e-mail exchange with "Corky" Scott, who was
building a 215 for his airplane. I also have a reprint of an article
from the March, 1994  Sport Aviation magazine detailing a 215 in a
RV-6A. Presumably you know what that is.

This may be old info to you, or may be worth checking out.

Jim Stuart