Re: Which heads to use on my 266 CI engine?

To: Lar Kaufman <lark@world.std.com>, Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Which heads to use on my 266 CI engine?
From: lark@world.std.com (Lar Kaufman)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 21:10:05 -0500
Thanks for the pointers, Jim.  I've separately corresponded with
Corky Scott (who abandoned the 215 engine, incidentally).  I have some
Sport Aviation information regarding Steve Wittman's use of an ungeared
215 in the Wittman T10 Tailwind (supplemental plans available through
Aircraft Spruce and Specialty, who markets the Tailwind plans) but I
don't have that issue of Sport Aviation magazine, I believe.  (I don't
throw my issues out, but they do walk away sometimes.)

I'll get a reprint from the EAA.  Thanks for the tip.

 -lar
Lar Kaufman            "Cynics aren't born, but made." --Joseph Epstein
Polymedia Services
Concord, Massachusetts, U.S.A.    lark@walden.com