McCleod Hyd TO bearing

To: <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: McCleod Hyd TO bearing
From: Mark Andrews <buldogge@inlink.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 19:16:38 -0500
Hey Everyone.. I've just purchased a McCleod Hydraulic Throwout Bearing...
First I received it (now a generic part #) uninformed I needed a spacer
sleeve (should have made this myself)... They then sent this spacer along
today... Here's the catch... It fits perfectly on the trans shaft...BUT...
Does not fit inside the Hyd TO Bearing!!!  The car is a '62 Skylark with BW
T-10 4speed... Does anyone have any dorect experience with this
product...How does the spacer mount in relation to the "slave"...Should it
fit inside or butted against the back of the piece???

Any info appreciated...

TIA...

Mark in St. Louis