Intake Manifold??

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Intake Manifold??
From: "HoYo" <hoyo@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:56:28 -0600
Hi  all,
  hope this is appropriate.
  Can some one tell me what model/year/etc. a manifold i own is from??
 It is an aluminum one that came from a B-O-P V8, pro'lly Buick or Olds
'61-'63.....it's # is 587544 CFD
there's also a K  346  M1 below the part no. line above.
I think it may be from a Turbo due to the differences in it and another 2bbl.
manifold i have ALMOST identical to it EXCEPT for some WEIRD pedistal and
linkage located between ports#1 and 3 ,closer to #3 actually .THANKS!!
                                                                       HoYo