Re: Old Fuel in the Sump

To: "Chris & Kelly Sharp" <4sharps@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Old Fuel in the Sump
From: "TJNash" <mltjnash@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 22:12:24 -0700
I am new to the aluminum 3.5 V8 and I certainly don't know anything about
the TR8 but I had this same problem with an olds 350 once.  Turned to be a
bad/torn diaphragm in the fuel pump.  Fuel was leaking through the diaphragm
and into the crankcase.  Does the TR8 have a mechanical fuel pump?  Just a
thought.

Good luck.