Re: balancing carbs

To: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>,
Subject: Re: balancing carbs
From: Kyle Hagemann <kyle@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 13:15:06 -0800
At 11:10 PM 4/2/99 -0800, we got some some E-mail from Toby B.

All that is true, and then some.  SUs are very easy and rewarding to work
on, but they take a bit of finesse.

Check out http://www.sonic.net/~kyle/ztech.html , and look under SU's.

HTH, K

     ____  Kyle Hagemann, Born-Again Grease Monkey From Beyond