Re: Gas

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gas
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 99 11:36:23 CDT

No, No... We should all REJOICE at the thought of gas being
over $2.00/gallon...

Hopefully it will keep the "Kenworth" editions of SUV's
off the roads from a lot of folks. They'll suddenly run
out looking for Geo's. The more the better...

Then I can ENJOY a Sunday drive without Bubba running
me off the road while on his cell phone and brushing
his teeth (No kidding, fella was doing just that this
morning while all over a couple of lanes in his Suburban!).

Cheers,

Tom "Hang up and DRIVE!" Walter
Austin, TX

P.S. My "errand runner" (parked at work) is an electric
vehicle. Roadsters still do a decent 25+ mpg and the
Maxima is good for 25 mpg, too... need a good incentive
to start converting my 71 510 to an electric vehicle, too!