Re: It was a good weekend!

To: PaulS@dowa.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: It was a good weekend!
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 17:26:52 EDT
In a message dated 06-04-99 1:39:09 PM EST, PaulS@dowa.com writes:

<< Thanks to Dan Garrison for coming up with some last minute flywheel bolts,
 it all got back together!
   And by the end of the day Saturday, with the help of the engine tilter
 (available at harbor freight), it slipped in nicely!
 I hope this worked.  If not, let me know and I'll try again.
 Hard to contain the excitement!  I may be driving this summer!

Hello Paul,

Those pictures are beautiful!  Wow....!  Looks like another car for a future
Classic Datsun Calendar!  Hope to see you at Shasta!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
San Francisco, Ca