Re: It was a good weekend!

To: Paul Strassmaier <PaulS@dowa.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: It was a good weekend!
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 16:35:38 -0700
Hi Paul,

Damn, you're professional! Now the engine is as perfect as the body!

Is the color the same as the original Datsun blue? What brand and type did
you use?

I'm curious, as I'll be painting my U2000 block and parts in the next
couple of weeks. I'd like it to look at least half as nice as yours!

Hope you bring yours to Shasta.

Fred - So.SF
BADROC