RE: It was a good weekend!

To: "'Toby B'" <toby@wolfenet.com>,
Subject: RE: It was a good weekend!
From: Paul Strassmaier <PaulS@dowa.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 13:43:08 -0700
Most noticed three things:

A.  My fan belt is a few inches too long (easily correctable).
B.  No carbs yet, Dan is actually working on that, and we're getting close.
C.  My Engine hangars were backwards (front to rear).  If you look close, by
the time it went in the car they were switched.

A little learning at a time!

Paul Strassmaier
67 2000