Re: Yellow Lady in Redwood City, Ca

To: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Yellow Lady in Redwood City, Ca
From: Eric Armstrong <ericarm@cal.alumni.berkeley.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 17:05:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hi David -

Thanks to your son for the compliment.  I think she's pretty cool, too.
;}

Saturday wasn't such a good day for her, though.  I had electrical
problems, as has happened in rainy weather before.

This time, not only did the recurring problem of a blown fuse on my
accessories circuit crop up again, but my wiper motor burned out too!  So
I was driving home in the driving rain, blind as a bat, no signals or
gauges.  Very stupid of me.

I've got another wiper motor on order, but have no clue how to fix this
fusing overload problem -- it doesn't happen when the car is dry, and wet
weather isn't the time to be working on things electrical.  Anybody got
some tips on where to look?  Fuse box has been dry when this problem
happens -- that's as far as I've gotten with the analysis.

....and
Catch up with me and the other guys at the next BADROC get-together!

Check out

http://members.xoom.com/BADROC

for more info -- or click the link to BADROC off my website:

http://alum.calberkeley.org/~ericarm/roadster_shots.html

later!

-Eric

SPL311-01678, "66 YES"