What is it worth?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: What is it worth?
From: "ELN/edgarhouse" <edgarhouse@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 20:58:50 -0400

> Thank You to those who offered advice on what to look for on my test drive
today.  I have never driven a 1600 and was surprised how much pickup it had.
My daughter said "Dad this car is fast!.  We enjoyed the ride but I am not
ready to tackle the restoration process.  >

For those that wondered what happened to this post well we changed our mind
and bought the car.   The web site is now up for those that would like to
help solve some problems or just want to see our $1800 dollar purchase.  You
guys know these cars better then me.   Did we do alright??

http://personal.mia.bellsouth.net/mia/r/v/rvedgar/

 I am now out looking for interior parts so if anyone has anything in a
parts car thats better then what I have let me know.

Repair Manual  Wheres the best place to get one.

Center Console
Dash
Tachometer
Roll Bar