Silly Question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Silly Question
From: gbush@connect.ab.ca
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 99 10:43:51 -700
I was out enjoying my roadster last night. Stopped to get some milk (my "reason"
for going out). When I got back to the car...the door won't close. Drove home
with one arm holding the door. Took off the interior panel and from what I can
tell there should be a spring from the rod coming from the exterior door handle
and the door post. I tried to get a new spring on there, but my big elephant
hands can barely fit in there let alone put a tiny spring on.

Is there a trick to this? Has anyone else had this problem? Should I take the
car in, I don't relish the thought of spending $75/hour to replace a 25 cent
spring.

Any thoughts?

BTW - I should have bought a Datsun years ago. I've always owned British
Classics,
and the guys in my club are giving me a hard time for having a Datsun. My
response
is that it's not leaking oil all over my garage, and I no longer have to deal
with Lucus Electronics...suprisingly they are quiet after that.

Grant Bush
68 1600
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada