FW: Novice class win (was [Fwd: oily coil and ATF in damper])

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Novice class win (was [Fwd: oily coil and ATF in damper])
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 08:32:35 -0600
###I apologize if this is a repost, our email server said the first one I
sent did not go through.###

I just thought I'd let every one know that Paul drove the cars guts out. Out
of 29 novice drivers (less than 6 events) He was fastest. Smoked a 911
turbo, firechickens, camaros and mustangs! It was a good day for him. His
car was running great. Good job, Paul!

Don Miller
68 1600 (Not running but getting closer)
Meridian, ID

>I thought some of you might want to hear the answers to some early
questions.  Several people responded and said that ATF works good.  I
tested it this weekend during our local auto-x and it worked great.  A
little quicker response.

The oily coil is a good sign to replace it.  Haven't tackled this one
yet.

Thanks to everyone that responded to my original email.

Paul