Re: Minnesota sure ain't San Francisco

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Minnesota sure ain't San Francisco
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:29:05 -0700
Michael,

Good story. It seems that every other house in my neighborhood has an old
car in the garage waiting for a restoration. Am I glad I got off my butt
and started work on my roadster, sitting for almost 20 years. Some people
wait too long, and then they're too old to handle the restoration. A while
back, a neighbor of mine got arthritic (in his seventies), and offered to
sell two beautiful 1951 Chevys for $100 each. Very few miles, they had sat
for many years since new in his garage. I'm kicking myself now for passing
up that offer!

Oh, don't tell Mary first about any finds. Bring it home, tell her, and then
offer the car to the rest of us!

Fred