Re: Air Filters, etc....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air Filters, etc....
From: "Ian Miller" <ianmiller9@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:49:24 PDT
I too need to replace the filters on my 66 1600, but I don't believe
the current filters are stock.  I have 2 hemishereical filter elements
which are contained in a wire shell.  I've checked to see if a motor
cycle filter would fit, but couldn't get the right shape.  Are the
filters I have on now better or worse than stock?  I have a stock
filter that I could switch to but I like the looks of the twin
filters. I think they will look especially nice on my newly rebuilt
and detailed motor when I finally get it back in ;^).

Thanks,
Ian Miller
66 1600