(no subject)

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: (no subject)
From: "Les/Dennis@CDM" <lescan@nctimes.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:13:10 -0700
To all who care to know!
With the Solvang show only a week and a few days away I thought I would
let you all know where we were. We have at the moment 40 registered
participants but I feel I could get a run of people still. If you have
not sent your application back please at least call me or Dennis and let
us know you are coming down. Many people told me that they were using
the internet forms and I know we had a website problem so if you are
suspect of us not having you app please check with us. We seem to have
lost some of the regulars and gained a bunch of new people which is
great except the show has basically stayed the same size now for the
last 10 years. I guess that is just how it is I am sorry to say. Was
hoping that this event would grow to 60 or better.
 We are in the back part of the park this year because they felt we were
out growing the front part as I did so those of you that recall where we
used to be 4 years ago thats where we are again. I have to turn in the
dinner and shirt count by monday so please get ahold of me because we
cannot afford to spring for a whole bunch of extra dinners and I get
tired of eating chicken for a week or two after the show.

I was able to check this year and there are very well marked signs for
the park(NOJOQUI FALLS PARK) and heading north from Santa Barbara for
those of you coming up on Sat morn. you will come to a short tunnel just
past the rest area, the turn-off for the park is 4.5 mile north of the
tunnel. For those coming south also on the 101 it is 3.5 miles south of
Buellton.
The schedule is as always for this show you should try to be at the park
between 9-10 AM car show judging is peoples choice and goes until 12
noon or so. While I count the votes you all get to go on the drive until
about 3PM when we have the BBQ then the awards. then you are free to
terrorize the tourists in Solvang. As always I look forward to seeing as
many of you there as I can and please be safe on your journey to this
wonderful part of the world.
LES
--
Les Cannaday