Solvang / BADROC Caravan

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, kigoe@lkeeco.com, fred_katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: Solvang / BADROC Caravan
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 00:13:53 EDT
Hello,

It sure feels like spring is here.  Yes, the sun is shining and the
temperature is rising but more importantly its time for the Solvang Roadster
Meet.  That means we are also having the BADROC Solvang Caravan.

The caravan will depart from South San Francisco, Costco parking lot.  The
time will be announced soon.

We will be meeting up with other BADROC'rs at Gilroy.  From there we will
make the drive to Solvang via Hwy 101.

All of those who plan to attend please advise.  Also I need to know what time
is good for all of the caravaners.

Please advise asap!

Michael Carion
San Francisco, Ca