Re: More Seats Options! RX-7

To: NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net
Subject: Re: More Seats Options! RX-7
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 10:19:59 EDT
In a message dated 04/15/1999 6:37:22 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net writes:

<< Anybody else out there found another seat (preferably vinyl or leather)
that
 fits really nice if I am unable to find another set of RX-7 donors at the
 right price and condition?.  The RX-7 seats are staying in the 70 1600 but I
 am considering an alternative set for my 69 2000.

 Thanks
 Nathan

Nathan,

I had a set I thought would work but were too wide. They were out of an MR2,
I think one of the early series.  You could get them in but they would have
rubbed against the door panel on one side and the console on the other.  I
did the "right thing" however and sold them to another roadster owner to put
in his 510

Joseph Berkenbile
70 1600
Albuquerque