Speakers!!!???

To: "Sochoux, Stephan" <SSochoux@dbc.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speakers!!!???
From: "ELN/edgarhouse" <edgarhouse@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:06:49 -0400
Thanks Stephan,

If you had not mentioned it I would have continued to think those wire under
the seat were for the seat belt alarm system.  Speakers in the heads rests!
That's GREAT!!  :-)     My son is thrilled as well.
And no he's not getting a sub woofer I don't want to break loose the bondo
in the fenders.

Ron
69  1600