Clutch Kits/More on seats

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch Kits/More on seats
From: "NATHAN J RUFFCORN" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 19:22:14 -0500
Hey all,

Today I checked prices on clutch disk, pressure plate and throw-out bearing
at the local parts house.  They listed these parts for the 65-70 as being
the same for both 1600's and 2000's.   Can this be right?

Also how necessary is it to replace that little bronze bushing on the end of
the input shaft?  The car only has 40K.

Regarding the RX-7 seats:  I only paid $80 for my set!  Only problem was
several cracks in the drivers side seat portion.  I could almost swear the
passenger seat had never been used!  Gotta hunt but they are out there.

Thanks again for this lists quick responses and quality info.  Definitely
saved me lots of time and headache!

Nathan
69 2000
70 1600