Re: Clutch Kits/More on seats

To: Thomas Walter <walter@omni.sps.mot.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch Kits/More on seats
From: james moore <jmoore1@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 22:34:39 -0400
As far as the pilot bushing goes (the bronze bushing inside the crankshaft) if
you are replacing that, there is a NISMO part that is an actual roller bearing
instead of a bronze bushing. I don't remember the part number off the top of my
head, and I don't even know if it will fit. when I was working for Nissan I used
this bearing to fix some trucks that would squeal on cold start up.

Jim Moore
69 2000 RHD