Re[3]: roadster security

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[3]: roadster security
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 10:50:49 -0700
About my comment on not running a battery cable to the marine cutoff switch
because it would cut power to the clock - I just realized this is not a
problem. The clock is like 5 inches away. All I have to do is isolate the
clock body from the dash with a rubber barrier, and run a ground wire from
the clock body to the negative battery side of the cutoff switch.

Result - clock keeps ticking and nothing else works without the cutoff key.

Fred - So.SF
BADROC
BTW, I have additional anti-theft but that's a secret (learned from others on
the list).