Softtop frame for sale

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Softtop frame for sale
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:10:03 -0600
Made for a tall windshield car. Came off my 68. The front bow has the
bending problem in the middle. The other bows are in great shape. Asking
whatever? It will cost about 25.00 to ship it. Let me know if someone wants
it. It does have the three latches plus the three pieces that screw onto the
windshield. No material on it. I have the teardrop holddowns that mount on
the rear part of the car and some pins and snaps. I think thats it.

Don Miller
68 1600
Meridian, ID