Looking for a Datsun 2000 to restore

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a Datsun 2000 to restore
From: Jim Williams <jamesd_williams@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 10:01:47 -0700 (PDT)
I am a former owner of a 68 2000 who wants to restore a roadster. I had
a 68 2000 in college and had to sell it when I got married. (insurance
rates back in 1773 were very high for a poor college student)The
roadster was fun to drive and very reliable. Well, mid-life crisis has
struck, and I want to find a 2000 to restore. Here are my questons to
all of you roadster fanatics:

1. Do you know where I can find a car to restore?
2. Would it be better to find a good 1600 and put a late model V6
engine and transmission in it?
3. Where can I find a car with a minimum amount of rust... I have great
mechanical skills, and have done body work but don't have alot of tools
to cut out rusted pannels..
Thanks for your help!
jamesd_williams@yahoo.com